.
.
.

September 02, 2009

before i forget...

We love our Skip Hop Palette Bowls! They're supposed to accompany the Palette Plate, which I don't own - I purchased the replacement bowls seperately.

Not only are they super cute and tiny sized, but they are super functional. They feature a tight, leak-proof lid and are perfectly proportioned for small snacks or a serving of baby food. I can easily throw one or all three in my diaper bag without crushing small o-shaped pieces of cereal, or finding crumbs all over the interior of my bag, which is a problem with many other small, totable snack containers.




I know this isn't what they were intended for but I am so glad I thought they were cute and purchased some, on a whim. They're also BPA-free, which is a huge plus and so handy that I am trying to convince myself that I need more!

No comments:

Post a Comment